20 Reasons to Attend Ultra Music Festival in Miami
Ultra Music Festival has been a big part of the Miami electronic music scene since 1999 where it all took place on the sands of South Beach to now where it is held in Bayfront Park in downtown Miami using the beautiful city’s skyline as its backdrop. Over the years UMF has grown to be one of the biggest US music festivals and is also known for being one of the best electronic music festivals in the world. Ultra attracts many international electronic music fans who come for a week usually for the start of Miami Music Week, which is the best times to catch the best DJs who play the week of UMF.
If you haven’t attended Ultra and would like to here are 20 reasons why you should not sleep on it!
- MIAMI MUSIC WEEK!!!!
- Hugging a stranger.
- Having way better stories than your friends who went to Cancun for Spring Break.
- Praying the entire weekend your Airbnb host doesn’t realize you had 12 people instead of 4.
- Being there for an only at Ultra moment.
- Checking out the Carl Cox and Friends’ Arena.
- After parties right after Ultra
- Experiencing ASOT
- Telling your friends at home to watch for you on UMFTV.
- Taking a photo with the tree that the girl made out with.
- Witnessing the peaceful coexistence of bros with snobs
- The biggest tracks of 2017 will be determined, and played at every stage, in some form or another.
- Real bathrooms. They’re located by the amphitheater at the bottom of the stairs. You’re welcome.
- Your new profile picture at Ultra.
- Enjoy Miami’s cityscape at night.
- Hanging out with your friends you haven’t seen in ages (for locals)
- Experiencing Ultra mayhem for the first time
- The Miami skyline towering over the festival grounds.
- Pulling an all-nighter from the Sunday after parties right up until your flight on Monday morning.
- Walking out of the gates on Day 3 and already knowing you’ll be back next year.