After dropping their intense aftermovie to get fans hype for next year, Ultra Music Festival 2018 tickets are now finally on sale!
Thousands of fans get together for the electronic dance music festival in Miami, Florida every year, but next year is extra special, being their 20th anniversary. UMF features some of the hottest performers in their lineup, along with some surprise guests, which makes for some of the best memories.
Fans from all over the world attend the festival and many livestream it from home, uniting everyone into one place to share this unforgettable experience. Ultra has given us a small taste of what to expect for next year, especially for those who have never been to the festival. Ultra is coming back with their iconic Main Stage, and seven other stages, putting music lovers in front of some of the hottest acts in the industry.
With Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets already sold out earlier this year, tickets for UMF 2018 are now back on sale exclusively at ultramusicfestival.com. Limited Tier 3 tickets are starting at $349.95 to those who registered in advanced, with Tier 4 ($379.95) and VIP tickets (1,499.95) available to all. Payment plans are also available that can be paid in three installments of $131.32.*Price Subject to Availability and does not include shipping charges, service charges, state taxes and fees || Rain or Shine || All Sales Are Final || Standing Room Only || Lineup Subject to Change || Ages 18+ Only (VIP 21+).*
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You
- Daddy Yankee – Gasolina
- Migos – Bad and Boujee ft Lil Uzi Vert (raindrop drop top)
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This
- Alan Walker – Faded
- MIAMI MUSIC WEEK!!!!
- Hugging a stranger.
- Having way better stories than your friends who went to Cancun for Spring Break.
- Praying the entire weekend your Airbnb host doesn’t realize you had 12 people instead of 4.
- Being there for an only at Ultra moment.
- Checking out the Carl Cox and Friends’ Arena.
- After parties right after Ultra
- Experiencing ASOT
- Telling your friends at home to watch for you on UMFTV.
- Taking a photo with the tree that the girl made out with.
- Witnessing the peaceful coexistence of bros with snobs
- The biggest tracks of 2017 will be determined, and played at every stage, in some form or another.
- Real bathrooms. They’re located by the amphitheater at the bottom of the stairs. You’re welcome.
- Your new profile picture at Ultra.
- Enjoy Miami’s cityscape at night.
- Hanging out with your friends you haven’t seen in ages (for locals)
- Experiencing Ultra mayhem for the first time
- The Miami skyline towering over the festival grounds.
- Pulling an all-nighter from the Sunday after parties right up until your flight on Monday morning.
- Walking out of the gates on Day 3 and already knowing you’ll be back next year.